The Goods And Services Tax (GST) Registration services at Taxheal.in helps you to get your business GST registered and obtain your GSTIN.
Taxheal.in GST experts will guide you on the applicability and compliances under GST for your business and get your business registered under GST.
Who Should Register for GST?
- Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Those paying tax under the reverse charge mechanism
- Person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator
- Every e-commerce aggregator
- Person supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
Documents Required for GST Registration
- PAN of the Applicant
- Aadhar card
- Proof of business registration or Incorporation certificate
- Identity and Address proof of Promoters/Director with Photographs
- Address proof of the place of business
- Bank Account statement/Cancelled cheque
- Digital signature
- Letter of Authorization/Board Resolution for Authorized Signatory